Sweet honey with the fresh tang of goat cheese is a winning combination. And with the merriment of lavender it makes the flavor combination divine. Serve with fruit, nuts or a sliced baguette. Enjoy!
- 1 8-ounce log goat cheese, sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dried culinary lavender, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Sea salt
- Place the goat cheese slices on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with lavender and nuts, and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.