This cheesecake is a great treat for a birthday, holiday, or just because. With three creamy cultured ingredients, it's a real treat for any day!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, toss together all crust ingredients until crumbly. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes; cool.
- In a large bowl, place chèvre, sugar, cream cheese and sour cream. Beat the mixture until smooth. Add the mashed sweet potato to the filling mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Add the eggs and the remaining ingredients; continue to beat the filling until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Place in the middle of the oven and bake until set, about 75 minutes. Once the cheesecake is done, place it on a rack to cool. (Do not remove the springform yet!)
- Once the cheesecake is completely cool, cover it with plastic wrap and chill 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. Take the springform off when ready to serve and garnish with pecans.