This plastic mold is easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- Pairs perfectly with lavender essential oils for a sweet-smelling homemade soap!
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135 - 145ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Lavender Guest Rectangle Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches
- Cavities: 4
- Each cavity makes a 2.25-ounce soap for a total of 9 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Lavender Guest Rectangle Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.