Reusable cotton tea bag. Perfect for water kefir grains. Large enough to allow the kefir grains to multiply.
Two large cotton tea bags, 4" x 6"
Questions on Large Cotton Muslin Bags
- From qwe340 at 6/26/13 8:19 AM
- Can this also be used for milk kefir?
- We find that making milk kefir using a cloth bag for the grains does not work out well. The bag prevents the grains from being exposed fully to the entire container of milk, and the milk does not culture well. We prefer a fine-mesh strainer to separate the grains at the end of the culturing period instead.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From C at 8/28/13 10:03 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Didn't work for me. Review by WilhelmGGW
Quality Value Price