Lacto-fermented Garlic, Sour Cream, and Soft Goat Cheese Dip
This fresh, flavorful dip is wonderful served cold on baked wheat crackers.
- 5 ounces fresh soft goat cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced (you can use freshly lacto-fermented garlic cloves for this recipe)
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together the goat cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This dip can be eaten immediately, or left in the refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to blend and develop. Keeps for about 1 week in the refrigerator.
Ready to Learn More?