FREE eBook: Lacto-Fermentation
- 200 pages including 64 recipes
- What is Lacto-Fermentation?
- A Basic Formula for Fermenting Vegetables and Preparation Techniques
- Choosing Ingredients and Equipment
- Tips and Tricks for Addressing Common Fermentation Challenges
- How to Know When Your Vegetables Are Ready for Cold Storage
- Why Your Ferment Grew Mold, What You Can Do With It, and How to Prevent It
- An Introduction to Culturing Fruit
- How to Make Fermented Vegetable Juices
- Plus so much more including 64 recipes for vegetables, fruits, and condiments
- Access to all our Cultured Food eBooks - learn to make kombucha, kefir, yogurt, sourdough, and more!
- Weekly newsletter - jam packed with valuable information including tips, tricks, recipes, and coupons. No spam ever!
Join 125,000+ readers. Download the eBook now!
Already subscribed to our newsletter? No problem! Please feel free to sign up again to download this latest eBook.