Brew delicious organic kombucha at home! Save money! Commercial kombucha sells for $3+ per bottle. Using our kombucha starter culture, brew your own kombucha for $2 per gallon or less. A kombucha starter culture consists of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented for 7 to 30 days, the resulting kombucha beverage has a slightly carbonated zing and is packed full of B vitamins.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- Reusable culture; transfer the culture from batch to batch.
- Initial batch requires 30-day culturing time. Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days.
- With proper care, the culture can be used indefinitely to create delicious fermented tea
- Easy to make; can be flavored in a variety of ways.
This Kombucha Starter Kit includes
Kombucha Instructions and Troubleshooting
Kombucha Tea Starter Culture Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Organic sugar, Organic black tea, Live Active Cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Our Kombucha Tea Starter Culture is a gluten-free product.
- It is manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
Shipping Information and Shelf Life
Our Kombucha Tea Starter Culture is shipped in a dehydrated state and must be rehydrated. The starter keeps
- At room temperature (68° to 78°F): 3 to 4 weeks
- In the refrigerator (40° to 45°F): 9 months
- In the freezer (0° to 25°F): not recommended