Kombucha Tamari Marinade
Kombucha that has fermented a bit too long makes a great addition to meat marinades. This combination of flavors works really well with chicken.
- 2 cups kombucha tea
- 4 tablespoons tamari, soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper, ground, if desired
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1¼ cups olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil. Very slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while the blender is running.
- Submerge the meat in the marinade and leave for at least 2 hours, or overnight in the fridge, for better results.
- Makes 3¾ cups marinade, enough for about 2-3 lbs meat.
Ready for More Probiotic Meat Marinade?