- 2 cups kombucha tea*
- 4 tablespoons tamari, soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper, ground if desired
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
Combine the kombucha, tamari, Worcestershire, tabasco, red pepper, sea salt and garlic powder. Very slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while the blender or food processor is processing. Serve immediately. Makes 3-3/4 cups.
*This is a great way to use extra kombucha tea that has over-fermented and has a vinegar-like taste.