Italian dressing, sharp with vinegar and spiked with all sorts of dried herbs, is an all-time classic. Make it with kombucha vinegar as a base, for a cultured twist.
If your kombucha does not smack of vinegar, replace ¼ cup of the kombucha with raw apple cider vinegar and omit the honey.
- 1 cup kombucha (fermented to a vinegar taste)
- 1½ cups olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1½ tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1½ tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a quart-sized jar. Cover and shake until everything is well combined.
- The oil and kombucha vinegar will probably separate after it sits for some time, so give it a shake before pouring.
Ready for More Recipes Using Kombucha?