This is a great way to use kombucha tea that has over-fermented and has a vinegar-like taste. If using kombucha that is less fermented, use less honey.
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 cup lacto-fermented mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup kombucha tea, well-fermented
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raw honey to taste
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- Combine the cabbage in carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the mayonnaise, kombucha, honey, and celery seeds together until smooth.
- Mix the cabbage and carrots with the dressing and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.