This recipe is a great way to use kombucha tea that has over-fermented and has a vinegar-like taste. If using kombucha that is a bit sweet, use less honey.
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 cup lacto-fermented mayonnaise
- ¼ cup kombucha tea, well-fermented
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- Combine cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, kombucha, honey, and celery seeds until smooth.
- Combine cabbage mixture with the dressing and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.