- Fresh juice from 1/2 lemon
- Fresh juice from 1/2 orange
- Fresh juice form 1/4 lime
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 7 tablespoons kombucha
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or try kombucha mustard)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- Lemon zest
- Orange zest
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices, vinegar, kombucha, and mustard in a blender or food processor.
- Very slowly drizzle the olive oil and sunflower oil into the dressing while the blender or food processor is processing.
- Add the fruit zests and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately. Makes 1-1/2 cup.
*This is a great way to use kombucha tea that has over-fermented and has a vinegar-like taste.