Light and refreshing, this citrus-flavored dressing will liven up any salad. Add a few toasted or candied nuts as a topping, for extra flavor and texutre.
- Fresh juice from ½ lemon
- Fresh juice from ½ orange
- Fresh juice form ¼ lime
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 7 tablespoons kombucha
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or try kombucha mustard)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- Lemon zest
- Orange zest
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices, vinegar, kombucha, and mustard in a blender or food processor.
- Very slowly drizzle the olive oil and sunflower oil into the dressing while the blender or food processor is processing.
- Add the fruit zests and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately. Makes 1½ cups.