This plastic mold is easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- Includes a rabbit, dog, chicken, and cow design!
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Kids Critters Guest Soap Mold Measurements
- Rabbit Cavity Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.25 x 0.75 inches
- Dog Cavity Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches
- Chicken Cavity Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.25 x 0.75 inches
- Cow Cavity Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.25 x 0.75 inches
- Cavities: 1 Rabbit, 1 Dog, 1 Chicken, 1 Cow
- Each cavity makes a 2-ounce soap for a total of 8 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Kids Critters Guest Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.