This animal soap mold includes some pretty cute creatures! The plastic mold is easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- Includes a lion, fish, dog, and frog design!
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Kids Critters Guest Soap Mold Measurements
- Lion Cavity Dimensions:, 3 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- Fish Cavity Dimensions: , 3 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- Dog Cavity Dimensions: 2 x 2.25 x 1.25 inches
- Frog Cavity Dimensions: 3 x 1.75 x 1.25 inches
- Cavities: 1 Lion, 1 Fish, 1 Dog, 1 Frog
- Each cavity makes a 2.25-ounce soap for a total of 9 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Kids Critters Guest Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.