Kefir Ranch Dip
Herbs and spices combine with milk kefir to make a cultured alternative to ranch dip that your family will love.
- ½ cup strained kefir (consistency of sour cream)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (preferably lacto-fermented mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Mix together the strained kefir and mayonnaise.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
Looking for More Cultured Snack Recipes?