Honey Yogurt Salad Dressing
This dressing is not only good for green salads, but great to pour over cold pasta or stir into a zesty potato salad for a unique, cultured flavor.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons warm honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Shake together the yogurt, honey, and vinegar in a pint jar.
- Add the lemon juice and shake vigorously.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill 1-2 hours before serving. Shake well before use.
Ready for More Cultured Dressing Recipes?