Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Honey Yogurt Bread
A few minutes of preparation the night before, and this makes a delightful brunch treat.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- Mix flour, yogurt, and filtered water together. Cover and soak for 12 hours at room temperature. Soak 24 hours for fluffier bread.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and work in well. Turn dough out into a large, shallow floured bowl. Mix the dough, working it well for 3-4 minutes.
- Scoop dough into loaf pan. Bake 60-90 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
You May Also Like These Brunch Recipes!
Ready to Learn More About Making Yogurt at Home?
Back to Expert Advice on Making Yogurt at Home