Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Herbed Red Potatoes with Crème Fraîche
Crème fraîche provides the perfect complement to savory herbed potatoes. Make enough so everyone can have second helpings!
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 3 tablespoons cultured butter
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder (or 2 cloves garlic, minced)
- ¾ cup crème fraîche
- Black pepper
- Boil potatoes in just enough water to cover until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add butter.
- Mash the potatoes together just a bit to blend the butter. Leave some large chunks.
- Add green onion, salt, basil, and garlic powder to taste, stirring them in gently with the spoon.
- Pour in the crème fraîche, stirring and blending as you pour.
- Top with pepper and more butter, if desired. Serve warm.
Ready for More Recipes Using Crème Fraîche?