Herbed Chèvre Spread
This spread is great for putting on wheat crackers, or slathering thickly onto warm French bread.
- 4 ounces soft chèvre cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine cheeses and herbs in a bowl.
- Serve either packed into a bowl and drizzled with olive oil or formed into a ball and coated with chopped and toasted almonds or walnuts.
Ready for More Creamy Cheese Spreads?