Make an attractive dish of guest soaps using these fun molds. The dragonfly and hexagonal honeybees look great together, in nearly any color you choose! Use with our Honey Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base, and choose from our wide selection of essential oils for added fragrance.
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Guest Bugs Soap Mold Measurements
- Bees: Cavity Dimensions: 2.25 x 1 inch | Cavities: 2
- Dragonfly: Cavity Dimensions: 1.75 x .75 x .625 | Cavities: 3
- 5 cavities total | Each cavity makes a 2-ounce guest soap
Instructions for Using Guest Bugs Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.