Make attractive gift soaps for the gardener or beekeeper in your life. Use this Guest Bee Soap Mold with our Honey Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base, and choose from our wide selection of essential oils for added fragrance.
- Detailed bee design in a round finished soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Guest Bee Soap Mold Measurements
- Dimensions: 2¼ x 0.75 inches
- Cavities: 5
- Each cavity makes a 1¾-ounce round soap for a total of 8.75 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Guest Bee Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.