Grilled Peaches with Yogurt Raspberry Sauce
Here’s a super simple recipe using some of the summer’s fruit bounty. It’s a great finish for a summer barbeque and the leftovers (if there are any) are delicious for breakfast!
- 4 large fresh ripe freestone-variety peaches
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (can substitute frozen if needed)
- 1/2 cup Greek-style full-fat yogurt
- Your choice of sweetener to taste (rapadura, honey, stevia, etc.)
- Peel peaches if desired by plunging briefly into boiling water to loosen skins or leave skins on if you don’t mind them.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Place directly on a grill over hot coals (or on a gas grill) and cook until just barely soft and grill marks show on both sides.
- Mix raspberries and yogurt together in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. Sweeten to taste.
- Place grilled peach halves in individual bowls or on a serving platter and drizzle with sauce.
Place remaining sauce in a bowl and serve alongside peaches.