Green Goddess-style Kefir Salad Dressing
Try this cultured version of a classic favorite. Use lacto-fermented mayonnaise for a double shot of probiotics and more delicious flavor.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk kefir
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons chives, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or kombucha (well fermented)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced or grated)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise and kefir until smooth.
- Whisk in other ingredients.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.
Ready for More Cultured Dressing Recipes?