Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Greek Yogurt Dressing with Blue Cheese
This quick and easy dressing can be made ahead and poured icy cold over summer salads.
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, adding salt to taste. If the dressing is too thick, adding a little milk or milk kefir will help make it thinner.
- Pour the dressing into a clean jar, screw the lid on, and shake really well.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Ready for more Recipes Containing Blue Cheese?