Make Basic Goat Cheese, Chèvre, and Feta at home with this easy-to-use kit. This kit includes recipes and ingredients. Just add milk! Perfect for beginners. Each cheese typically can be made in under an hour although some varieties require straining or can be aged (optional). This kit makes 8 to 12 pounds of cheese depending on the varieties made.
- Mesophilic Direct-Set Cheese Culture
- ½ oz Liquid Vegetable Rennet
- Calcium Chloride
- Cheese Salt
- Butter Muslin
- Instructions and Recipe Booklet
*Basic Goat Cheese can be sliced or crumbled.
Storage Instructions: Store in refrigerator.
Questions on Goat Cheese Making Kit
- From CT at 2/6/2014 9:28 AM
- From JB at 12/1/2013 12:28 PM
- From Gloria Gullatte at 11/17/2013 9:13 PM
- From Elissa at 11/12/2013 9:07 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- great way to start making cheese Review by Muriel
Value Quality Price
As a beginner, this was just what I needed. the kit had all the necessary components except the milk and very clear instructions.I have now made two batches of feta, both turned out very good.
(Posted on 9/14/2014)
- Excellent product Review by Kimberly
Quality Price Value
Excellent product! Instructions were easy and the cheese turned out delicious!
(Posted on 8/2/2014)
Starter cultures, rennet for cheese making and cultured vegetables, juices and condiments are sensitive to excessive heat. Once your order has shipped, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent to you. We encourage you to use the tracking information to anticipate the arrival of your items so they can be removed from the mail box and stored in the refrigerator promptly.