Make Basic Goat Cheese, Chèvre, and Feta at home with this easy-to-use kit. This kit includes recipes and ingredients. Just add milk! Perfect for beginners. Each cheese typically can be made in under an hour although some varieties require straining or can be aged (optional). This kit makes 8 to 12 pounds of cheese depending on the varieties made.
- Mesophilic Direct-Set Cheese Culture
- ½ oz Liquid Vegetable Rennet
- Calcium Chloride
- Cheese Salt
- Butter Muslin
- Instructions and Recipe Booklet
*Basic Goat Cheese can be sliced or crumbled.
Questions on Goat Cheese Making Kit
- From Elissa at 11/12/2013 9:07 PM
- From Gloria Gullatte at 11/17/2013 9:13 PM
- From JB at 12/1/2013 12:28 PM
- From CT at 2/6/2014 9:28 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Excellent product Review by Kimberly
Quality Price Value
Excellent product! Instructions were easy and the cheese turned out delicious!
(Posted on 8/2/2014)
Starter cultures, rennet for cheese making and cultured vegetables, juices and condiments are sensitive to excessive heat. Once your order has shipped, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent to you. We encourage you to use the tracking information to anticipate the arrival of your items so they can be removed from the mail box and stored in the refrigerator promptly.