$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
**Please note, this book will be delivered to you as a PDF file, please see the shipping information below**
In 2010, Gnowfglins brought you the Fundamentals eBook, the eBook that combines the lessons of our original and widely-popular first class. Together we explored soaking grains, cooking beans, sprouting, sourdough, natural fermentation, cultured dairy, simple cheesemaking and more.
And now, in 2012…
…our adventure continues with the Fundamentals II eBook.
We’ll explore more fundamental traditional cooking skills, like important equipment, natural sweeteners, healthy desserts, traditional fats, dark stocks and fish stock, wild and pastured meats, organ meats, advanced grain preparation methods, vegetables, homemade salad dressings and sauces, real salt, superfoods, healthy snacks, and traveling with real foods.
You don’t want to miss this!
Now Available — the companion eBook to our popular and life-changing Fundamentals II online class. In 17 lessons, we continue exploring the fundamentals of traditional cooking.
“I am so thankful you are striving to make these things understandable to those of us who are new to all this!” –Holly D.
“I am learning things that I know will help my children. We can teach them how to use food the way God intended for us to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! This course is extremely timely, and, to be frank, an answer to prayer” — Mary K.
“You’ve shown me that what I thought was a healthy way of eating could be stepped up a notch. OK, a few notches.” –Wendy N.
What’s in the Fundamentals II eBook?
- All 17 print versions of the lessons in the popular Fundamentals class of GNOWFGLINS eCourse. 141 pages.
- Suggested schedule.
- The what, why and how of each topic.
- 100s of recipes to put your knowledge into practice in delicious ways
- Links to more information to help you take it all further.
- Lifetime updates — we’ll email you any time we update the eBook so you can download a fresh copy.
Who’s this book for?
- those who don’t want to take an online class.
- those who can do without videos, and prefer to learn by reading.
- homeschooling families who are looking for a practical, healthy, cooking curriculum.
- those on dial-up internet who would like to take our classes, but can’t due to bandwidth limitations.
- those who want the convenience of downloading all Fundamentals class PDFs in one fell swoop.
In other words… everyone!
Look what you’ll learn!
Don’t forget! This class continues what we began exploring in the original Fundamentals eBook and eCourse. Here’s what you’ll discover…
- Equipment for the Traditional Foods Kitchen
- All About Natural Sweeteners
- Naturally Sweetened Desserts
- All About Traditional Fats
- How to Make Ghee
- Dark Stock and Fish Stock
- All About Wild and Pastured Meats
- How to Prepare Organ Meats
- Advanced Grain Preparation Methods
- Corn: A Special Case
- How to Best Prepare Seasonal Vegetables
- Delicious, Homemade Salad Dressings and Sauces
- All About Sea Salt
- Superfoods You Should Know About
- Kid-Friendly, Healthy Snacks
- Traveling with Traditional Foods
- Bonus! Tender, Grass-Fed, BBQ Steak
Shipping Information: This item is delivered as a PDF file. Within three business days of purchase, you will receive login information from the author to download your copy of the eBook.
Questions on Real Food Fundamentals II e-Book
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Updating your cart...