Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Gluten-free Soaked Blender Pancakes
You won't believe how quick and easy these pancakes are, with most of the work being done overnight! This recipe works well with any type yogurt, dairy or non-dairy, or even milk kefir.
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1¼ cups yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1-2 large eggs
- Place the oats and yogurt in the blender and blend slowly until well-combined. Let mixture sit overnight.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour the batter onto a hot greased pan and cook!
Ready for More Recipes?