- 1/2 cup kombucha tea
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one orange
- Zest of one orange
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 pound of pasta, cooked al dente and cooled to room temperature
- Prepare the dressing by adding the kombucha, juice and zest from both the lemon and orange, the parsley, and the basil to a blender or food processor.
- As the mixture processes, very slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.