Purchase small paper cups and craft sticks for these delicious and healthy alternatives to sugary store-bought popsicles, or use a popsicle mold. These treats are a great snack for hot days and lazy afternoons.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup frozen fruit juice concentrate (orange works wonderfully)
- ¾ cup milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle mold or six small paper cups set in a glass baking dish. Insert a small wooden craft stick into the center of each filled cup.
- Place the dish of filled cups into the freezer to firm for 2-3 hours.
- When the popsicles are firm, tear away the cups and serve.
Makes six yogurt popsicles.
Ready for More Kid-Friendly Frozen Treats?