Free eBook: Learn to Make Yogurt
- 155 pages including 30 recipes
- What is Yogurt?
- Yogurt Basics
- Choosing Your Milk
- Alternative Milks (Soy, Nut, Rice, etc.)
- Choosing a Yogurt Starter
- Which Type of Yogurt Starter Do I Have?
- Making Yogurt with Direct-set Cultures
- Making Yogurt with Reusable Cultures
- Making Yogurt with Raw Milk
- Maintaining Temperatures for Culturing Yogurt
- Enhancing Yogurt: Thickening & Flavorings
- How to Make Greek-style Yogurt
- How to Store Yogurt and Yogurt Cultures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Yogurt Around the World
- Ways to Use Yogurt
- Plus so much more including 30 recipes for using your homemade yogurt
- Access to all our Cultured Food eBooks - learn to make lacto-fermented vegetables, kefir, kombucha, sourdough, and more!
- Weekly newsletter - jam packed with valuable information including tips, tricks, recipes, and coupons. No spam ever!
Join 150,000+ readers. Download the eBook now!
Already subscribed to our newsletter? No problem! Please feel free to sign up again to download this eBook.