Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Free eBook: Learn to Make Sourdough
- 200 pages including 50 recipes
- Basic Principles of Working with Sourdough
- Switching Your Sourdough to a New Type of Flour
- Taking a Break from Working with Sourdough
- Short vs. Long Fermentation in Sourdough Baking
- Artisan Loaves from Your Kitchen Oven
- Manipulating the Sourness of Your Sourdough
- Using a Bread Machine to Make Sourdough
- How to Adapt a Recipe to Become a Sourdough Recipe
- Troubleshooting Sourdough and FAQs
- Plus so much more including 50 recipes for using sourdough
- Access to all our Cultured Food eBooks - learn to make lacto-fermented vegetables, kefir, kombucha, yogurt, and more!
- Weekly newsletter - jam packed with valuable information including tips, tricks, recipes, and coupons. No spam ever!
Join 150,000+ readers. Download the eBook now!
Already subscribed to our newsletter? No problem! Please feel free to sign up again to download this eBook.