The well-known lily flower of the Fleur-de-Lis symbol decorates these eye-catching soap molds. Make 9 lovely scented soaps at home using this Fleur de Lis Soap Mold Tray and our simple Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add scent with our Energize Blend Essential Oil, or other fragrance of your choice.
- Makes 9 square bars of soap with prominent Fleur-de-Lis on each
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Fleur de Lis Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 2⅝ x 2⅝ x 1⅜ inches
- Makes 9 bars, 4 ounces each for a total of 36 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Fleur de Lis Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.