After weeks of delicate fermenting and patient waiting, the time will come to bottle your wine! Use these #9 straight wine corks to top off your finished product.
- Manufactured by LD Carlson
- Dimensions: Height: 44 mm | Diameter: 23 mm
- Agglomerated Corks (made from compressed cork shaving, held together with glue adhesive)
- #9 X 1 ¾
- 30 count bag
- Country of Origin: Portugal
How to Use First Quality Straight Wine Corks
- Will fit standard cork-able wine bottles (750mL or 1500mL)
- Sanitize corks before using
- Best suited for corking wines that will be consumed in 2-7 years
- Corker required to insert corks into wine bottle
- Avoid handling corks until ready to use
Other Equipment Required for Bottling Wine
AutoSiphon (or racking cane and siphon tubing), Bottle Filler, Wine Bottles, Metabisulphate for treating corks, and Corker.
Click here to view our complete list of winemaking equipment kits and supplies.