Finely detailed Filigree Bee Soap Mold decorates any sink or bath. The hexagonal shape completes the honeybee theme. Use this mold with our Honey Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base, for a fragrant, moisturizing homemade soap.
- Finely detailed mold with hexagonal shape
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Filigree Bee Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 2½ inches x 1⅛ inches
- Cavities: 4
- Each cavity makes a 2¾-ounce soap for a total of 11 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Filigree Bee Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.