We are currently adding talented individuals to our Raleigh, North Carolina team.
To apply for all current positions, please visit: https://culturesforhealth.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Please note, applications must be submitted via the online portal. No in-person applications will be accepted.
Position Title: Marketing Assistant
This Position Supervises: None
Primary Work Site: 200 Innovation Avenue, Suite 150, Morrisville NC 27560
Last Updated: December 1, 2016
This position is responsible for implementation of marketing policy for an eCommerce company focused on DIY healthy living.
Cultures for Health (CFH) was born out of a desire to assemble the highest quality starter cultures, natural body care, and supplies in one place. We manufacture an extensive line of starter cultures using fresh organic ingredients and research our third-party suppliers to ensure the highest quality available for every product we sell.
We strive to be the awesome friend who knows all the cool DIY projects. Our extensive knowledge base, blog, and Facebook are updated daily so no one need ever run out of inspiration.
Our digital marketing team loves to dive into big projects and find new ways to spread the love of DIY projects across the internet.
You love digital marketing. It fascinates you and maybe even keeps you up at night (don’t worry, it keeps us up too). You want to work with a team that is constantly looking for the next viable marketing system to promote products on line. You are confident using technology and able to manage it easily due to your organized and detailed nature.
- Work Experience: You’ve worked in some aspect of digital marketing for at least 6 months (email, web ads, corporate social media, etc.) or you have an impressive set of reasons why we should consider starting from scratch getting you trained. We’ve done it before but you’ll have to be pretty amazing.
- Writing Skills: People in your network have tagged you at least a few times in those “grammar nerd” memes, because of your fabulous writing skills. You are at home with technical writing, blogging/social media, and have a strong ability to distill complex technical concepts down to easy to follow steps.
- Learning and Research: You love to learn, try new things, and figure out what works and what doesn’t. You are fascinated by the latest trends in email and social media advertising and you disabled your pop-up blocker a long time ago lest you miss any new cool marketing techniques being used by sites you frequent.
- Working Style: You love to dive into big projects, learn everything you can, and take pride in launching a successful campaign. You work really hard and care deeply about your projects. You know not everything will work out as planned and some days Google up and changes their algorithm in the middle of the night—but no sweat, you’ll you master the new one and be back on top in no time.
- Teamwork Mojo: You are comfortable managing your own projects and tasks but enjoy being part of a team that works closely together. You know in the end success is the result of shared efforts and you never shove off work as someone else’s job (how would you learn cool new skills if you did that?)
What you get in exchange
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employer-paid medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability coverage for the employee (full-time employees only)
Position Title: Production Assistant
FTE: 0.25 - 1
Supervisor: Production Manager
This Position Supervises: None
Salary: $11.00-$13.00 hourly DOE
Primary Work Site: Near Glenwood Avenue and Ebenezer Church Road, Raleigh NC 27617
Last Updated: Aug. 10, 2016
This position performs the duties required to smoothly operate CFH’s facility which include cultivating and harvesting food grade bacteria cultures, facility sanitation, machine-assisted packaging of products, and record keeping.
Cultures for Health was born out of a desire to assemble the highest quality starter cultures and natural body care supplies in one place. We manufacture an extensive line of starter cultures for yogurts, cheeses, and other foods using fresh organic ingredients.
In the production facility, we enjoy an inclusive atmosphere that enjoys great satisfaction from meeting our production, packaging, and sanitation goals on a daily basis.
You are interested in working in food production facility that cares about employees’ mental and physical health.
We are looking for people with the following experiences and skills:
- Work Experience – Candidates would ideally have experience in a food manufacturing or packaging setting. Those with kitchen experience, other production backgrounds, or experience with repetitive tasks would also be well suited for this position.
- Availability - Production is a 7 day per week, 365 day per year operation so employees will work some weekend days and some holidays. CFH is committed to being a responsible employer and will do its best to provide a regular schedule.
- Work Ethic – At CFH, we work hard, but the days go by quickly. Employees who apply themselves consistently throughout the day comfortably satisfy their assignments without stress or injury.
- Working Style – This position requires that you be able to work well alone as well as in small groups. A mindset where employees look for ways to make others’ work easier is highly valued.
- Detail Oriented – This position will require a person who takes pride in completing tasks and paperwork in an error-free manner.
- Cleanliness – This is a food production and packaging facility so candidates who enjoy maintaining a sanitary work station and tools will be most successful.
What You Get in Exchange
- Climate controlled work environment.
- Paid Holidays.
- 10 days PTO per year based on 1.0 FTE.
- Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability coverage for the employee (full-time employees only).
- Access to our product line for use and testing at home.