Add some shimmer to your homemade soaps and personal care products with mica sparkle powder!
- 0.1 oz. bag of shimmering emerald green powder.
- Add to homemade cosmetics and soaps for a majestic look.
- Solubility: Disperses in water or oil
- Country of Origin: China
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Best if stored in an air tight container in a cool, dark location.
- Best used by one year from date of purchase.
- Approved for color additive applications for general cosmetics, eye products, and nails. NOT approved for lips.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Using too much may cause staining. Test final product for best results.
- DO NOT INHALE.
Mica Powder Specs
- Appearance: Shimmering Emerald Green Powder
- Avg. Particle Size: 10-60 µm
Instructions for Using Mica Powder
We recommend wearing gloves, eye protection, and an apron to protect clothing when handling mica and pigment powders.
- Blend a small amount of powder directly into the water or oil parts of the cosmetic recipe. Remember, a very little quantity goes a very long way!
- When using in bath salt recipes, mist bath salts with rubbing alcohol prior to adding mica powder and allow to dry for 2-6 hours before packaging.
- Read How to Mix Pigment Powders for Homemade Cosmetics to learn more!