Let the graceful, colorful dragonfly adorn your homemade soaps, with this Dragonfly Soap Mold. Use with your favorite Melt and Pour Soap Base and your choice of natural pigment powders and essential oils.
- Rectangular soap mold with dragonfly and grass detail
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Dragonfly Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 4 x 2¼ x 1⅛ inch
- Cavities: 3
- Each cavity makes a 4¾-ounce soap for a total of 14.25 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Dragonfly Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.