Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Dairy-free Yogurt Pink Gelatin Hearts Recipe
For those who choose to avoid dairy this is a great alternative to sugary gelatin desserts. The coconut yogurt supplies a healthy dose of probiotics.
- ¼ cup juice from defrosted strawberries or ¼ cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1½ cups coconut milk yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour strawberry juice into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and soften 5 minutes.
- Slowly heat juice, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
- Blend yogurt, berries, honey, and vanilla in a blender until smooth. Pour gelatin mixture in and blend again very briefly.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut into hearts and lift each heart out of pan with a spatula.
Ready for More Non-dairy Yogurt Recipes?