Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Cucumber Cilantro Goat Cheese Chilled Soup
On a cool summer afternoon, this would make a perfect lunch.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 lime: juice and zest
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 10 ounces fresh chèvre (goat cheese)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise, and remove any seeds with a spoon.
- Chop the cucumbers coarsely and place them in a blender with the lime juice, cilantro, buttermilk, and 8 ounces of the goat cheese.
- Blend until smooth. Add zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill well before serving, or add ice cubes to blender if serving immediately.
- Garnish with chunks of the remaining 2 ounces of fresh chèvre and a sprig of cilantro.
Ready to learn more?