Add some shimmer to your homemade soaps and personal care products with mica sparkle powder!
- 0.1 oz. bag of Red Reflective Powder
- Swirl on top of melt and pour soaps or add to homemade sugar scrubs for some extra glimmer.
- When used in clear bases (soap or shower gels), this mica powder produces a rich sparkle.
- When used in opaque bases, this mica powder produces a flat pastel color with no shimmer or sparkle.
- When used in bath salts and fizzies, this mica powder will not tint the water, but may add a slight sparkle to the water.
- Will not migrate or “bleed” between layers in layered product designs.
- Solubility: Disperses in Water
- Country of Origin: United States
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Best if stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
- Best used by one year from date of purchase.
- Approved for color additive applications for general cosmetics, cosmetics for eyes, and lips.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not inhale.
Crimson Sparkle Mica Powder Specs
- Sparkling Metallic Appearance.
- Particle Size: 40 – 100 µm, D50 (the greater the number, the more sparkle!)
Instructions for Using Crimson Sparkle Mica Powder
We recommend wearing gloves, eye protection, and an apron to protect clothing when handling mica and pigment powders.
- Blend a small amount of powder directly into the water or oil parts of the cosmetic recipe. Remember, a very little quantity goes a very long way!
- When using in bath salt recipes, mist bath salts with rubbing alcohol prior to adding mica powder and allow to dry for 2-6 hours before packaging.
- Read How to Mix Pigment Powders for Homemade Cosmetics to learn more!