Crème Fraiche Vinaigrette
This creamy dressing has the perfect blend of flavors to enhance any salad.
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 4 tablespoons sour kombucha or apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons mustard (try using kombucha mustard)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a whisk, blend the crème fraîche, kombucha or vinegar, yolk, and mustard. Begin adding the oil very slowly, continuing to stir with the whisk. The vinaigrette will begin to thicken.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste. Blend thoroughly and use immediately.
This dressing does not store well, due to the raw egg. Makes 3/4 cup of vinaigrette.
Ready to Learn More?