Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Crème Fraîche Vanilla Ice Cream
Creamy, smooth and delcious, this vanilla ice cream recipe is like nothing you've tasted! Add fresh fruit or other flavors for variety.
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1½ cups half-and-half
- ¾ cup sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, blend first five ingredients with a whisk.
- Add vanilla and salt and continue blending until sugar is dissolved and mixture is frothy.
- Chill ice cream mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour the mixture into an ice-cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- Store in a lidded container in the freezer.
- If you do not have an ice-cream maker, chose a method from Making Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker.
Ready for More Cultured Frozen Desserts?