Crème Fraîche Mustard Sauce
Great with fish or chicken, or even as a salad dressing, this easy sauce has tang with creaminess from the crème fraîche.
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 4 teaspoons rapadura or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk the first six ingredients together.
- Gradually add the oil in a slow stream, whisking thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for one or more hours so flavors meld.
Ready to Learn More?