Creamy Kefir Black Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 cup strained dairy kefir (consistency of yogurt)
- 1 cup cultured buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise (preferably lacto-fermented)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, minced or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Whisk strained kefir, cultured buttermilk, and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Combine with other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours prior to serving to allow flavors to meld.