Greek salads are the stuff that summers are made of. Fresh tomatoes, chopped cucumber, red onion, cured olives, and feta cheese can all come together over a pile of greens to make a meal.
Topped with this creamy dressing, your dinner salad will be something to look forward to.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley or mint, as desired
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pint jar and shake well. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Serve over a large green salad with olives, red onion, and feta cheese, or use as a dip for raw vegetables.