It's a popular insect repellant and outdoor spray, but Citronella "Java-Type" Essential Oil can be used in a variety of ways, in aromatherapy or personal care products, for purification and vitality.
- Powerful, lemon-like aroma
- 0.5 ounce bottle (about 288 drops)
- Steam distilled from fresh and partially dried grass
- Cymbopogon winterianus
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Citronella "Java-Type" Essential Oil Uses
- Use with Car Diffusers or Room Diffusers, as an alternative to chemical air fresheners.
- Dilute properly and add to your favorite homemade soap, outdoor spray, or natural bug repellant.
- Blends well with Organic Geranium and Cedarwood Essential Oils.
- Combine 3 drops citronella essential oil, 3 drops rosemary essential oil, and 12 drops grapefruit essential with 1 oz of water in a spray bottle for a sense awakening mist!
Citronella "Java-Type" Essential Oil Quality Information
- Physically tested to ensure quality using sensory evaluation, testing optical rotation, and measuring specific gravity.
- Tested using gas chromatography to ensure purity.
- No animal testing.
Citronella "Java-Type" Essential Oil Safety Information
- Always consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not apply undiluted oils directly to skin.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Citronella "Java-Type" Essential Oil Storage Information
- Store in a tightly closed glass bottle away from heat and light.
- Use within 2 years.