Bring the happiness and laughter of the noble chrysanthemum into your home with this attractive soap mold. The full flower soap fits easily into the palm of your hand. Use with our easy Melt and Pour Soap Bases and your choice of essential oil.
- Round soap mold
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Chrysanthemum Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 3 inches x 1 inch
- Cavities: 3
- Each cavity makes a 4-ounce soap for a total of 12 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Chrysanthemum Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.