Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Chèvre and Cream Cheese Cupcake Frosting
Try this protein-packed topping on your cupcakes!
- 10 ounces fresh, unflavored chèvre
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar (you can use maple syrup to substitute for half or all of the powdered sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat chèvre, cream cheese, and butter together in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar or maple syrup, combining well after each addition. Continue to beat for 1 to 2 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl. Add vanilla.
- If the frosting is too thick for your liking, you can spoon in some whipped topping to lighten it up.
This frosting can be used immediately, or it can be stored covered in the refrigerator until needed, then warmed to room temperature before use. Keeps for 1 week.
Ready to Learn More?