- An economical, well made cheese press.
- Inner diameter is 4 inches
- Press up to 2 gallon size batches.
- Adjustable pressure up to 50 pounds by increasing revolutions of the screw.
- Base and Follower made of high-density polypropylene (HDPP)
- Mold is made of poly vinyl chloride (PVC)
Questions on Cheesypress
- From Bart at 8/9/2014 6:36 AM
- Where does the whey drain? I don't see any holes like the high end one shown on the site nor a way to capture the whey?
- The presser plate forces the whey around the textured surface on the bottom plate. You may want to set the cheese press on a plate or shallow dish to catch the whey.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From xeghi at 5/5/2014 10:03 PM