A well made brush for waxing cheese. 6" wood handle with 1.5" natural boar bristles. Use to wax your finished cheese. We recommend applying two thin coats of wax to the cheese versus one thick coat. Allow the first coat to dry completely before applying the second coat.
Questions on Cheese Wax Brush
- From Elisabeth at 8/17/2013 7:38 PM
- What is the best way to clean the wax out of the brush?
- While the wax is still hot, wipe as much wax as you can out of the brush with a paper towel or rag. It's ok if some wax is left on the brush afterwards, as it will heat up and soften the next time you use the brush. Store the brush in a sealed container or plastic bag to keep dust and debris from accumulating.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Excellent Review by peewee
Quality Price Value
Product is good quality and affordable.
(Posted on 4/16/2014)